can composite decking be laid o er a slabbed patio

off with a patio or a deck for their garden. there isn't a definitive answer as to which is better because it depends on your location, tastes and lifestyle needs. but there are pros and cons to each which will help you decide. here are some of the main things to consider: . Free Sample

patio is an easy-to-build outdoor space where you can relax and entertain, but it is a permanent garden feature, so consider carefully where it should go. an area facing south or south west will get the most sun during the day and early evening. make a detailed plan of your new patio. measure and mark any unmovable . Free Sample

patio has many advantages over a wooden deck: no maintenance; create any shape; have many levels; no under deck mess. an allan block raised patio may be just what your project needs. you can incorporate curves , corners or even stairs into . Free Sample

paving, decking, patios, slabbing, monoblocking, fencing artificial grass. southside, glasgow. landscaper gardner with over 20 years experience, honest, reliable and trustworthy. most of all our work comes from recommendations, because we belive your happiness in a quality long lasting job . Free Sample

can avoid the cost and mess of tearing it out by just screwing down wood sleepers and decking over it . patio (2-1/2 to 3-1/2 in.). on concrete steps, that's a straightforward job: you can treat them just like the patio, screwing sleepers to the treads and risers and decking over them. photo 4: lay the decking. install the . Free Sample

over the years, that 95% of the people i meet, simply have no idea what it costs to get work done and perhaps the other 5% choose not to tell me in . as an example if you want a patio laid that is 3 metres x 8 metres (total 24m2) you can expect to pay £2,520 + vat. decking (perm2). decking is similar in price to . Free Sample